** SEN TEACHING ASSISTANTS NEEDED, PRIMARY SCHOOL, WESTMINSTER**
– 2 Form Entry Primary School
– OFSTED rated ‘Good’
– September start
– Salary: up to £20000 dependent on experience
Do you want to make a difference? We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible staff members to work within our well established, thriving and lively team
Contract: One Year
The main duties will be:
- Support teaching and learning
- Supporting the class teacher
- Assisting with the preparation of the learning environment
- Planning learning activities with the class teacher
- Liaise with the teachers, Inclusion Manager and parents, carry out observations and report writing
- Assisting with the development of children in literacy, numeracy and other aspects of the National Curriculum
The main duty of the SEN post primarily will be one to one support of a Special Needs child with MLD, but will also include duties detailed for the TA role.
Candidates must have:
- A proven track record of supporting pupils and teachers in a class-based context
- For the position(s) which require working on a one-to-one basis with Special Needs children – appropriate experience will be required.
You will work 33.5 hours per week, 8.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday, to include a lunch time duty each day plus one-hour training per week, term time only (plus 5 INSET days).
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
- An excellent opportunity for professional and career development
If you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful, friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you.
Job Reference: el/we_1630670637
Salary: £80 - £100 per day
Salary From: £80
Salary To: £100
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: Westminster, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: 'sen teaching assistant' or 'teaching assistant'