- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
** SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE – OUTSTANDING PRIMARY SCHOOL, HARROW**
– 3 Form Entry Primary School,
– EYFS 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role – 1 academic year
– OFSTED Outstanding
– ASAP start
– Pay up to £100 per day dependent on experience
– Full time role
About the school and role
Vision Teaching are working with an a fantastic three form entry school, Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING, based in Harrow.
Looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child with special needs in Reception to start ASAP. The role will be one academic year initially.
You will be working in a fun, vibrant Reception class, specifically supporting a child on a 1:1 basis with ASD.
* Experience working with children with ASD
* Experience WORKING IN EYFS
* Experience of working in partnership with children and families with diverse needs
* Experience of working collaboratively with a range of professionals