Do you have a passion for looking after and caring for people?
Have you got experience of working with children with SEN?
Vision Teaching are working alongside 2 schools in the Clapham area who specialise in catering for the needs of children who have learning difficulties and are recruiting for Teaching Assistants who have had experience in a SEN setting or a passion for helping others.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work effectively as part of a team within the classroom ensuring that all the children are looked after and learning from the taught content
- Work 1:1 with children with SEN, as some needs are more complex than others and need more time and attention
- Be able to work coherently with teachers in providing support for students
- Have a passion for assisting students
- Be enthusiastic and proactive in the classroom
- Have experience working 1:1 with children who have barriers to learning (ASD, ADHD, PMLD, VI, HI)
- Experience working within an SEN school setting or social care
- Promoting and encouraging independence and personal development
When you apply with Vision Teaching, you don’t just get a job, you become part of our community!
- Competitive rates of pay & we refund the cost of your DBS after you have worked 10 days for us
- Free Team Teach training & opportunities to progress your career through our CPD courses. Including TA behaviour management, Phonics, Mental Health awareness and introduction to SEND
- Our team has on average over 7.5 years education recruitment experience and can provide you with professional support and advice to help you find your ideal role
- There are lots of opportunities to earn extra money including recommended a friend and earn £150, write a blog for us and earn £20 & you can also take part in our prize draws as last year we gave away a 5 star holiday to a support worker
- Vision Teaching is in the top 10 Education Recruitment agencies in the UK, with 9/10 on rate my teaching agency, 4.7/5 on Facebook and 4.7/5 on google
- Vision Teaching won Recruitment Company of the Year in December 2021
- We are passionate about providing our educators with regular & consistent work
- We hold social events such as breakfast catch up’s, evening socials, quiz’s, and trips, so our educators get maximum enjoyment out of their roles & working with Vision Teaching
- Vision Teaching actively give back to the communities we work with which includes funding mental health programmes in schools, volunteering time and money to the Felix project, hosting football tournaments for school staff, giving resources away to schools, sponsoring school based projects and we celebrate the amazing work you do in schools with our educator of the month
Vision Teaching Ltd was established in February 2007 to be a different type of educational recruiter, one that was committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships. We are one of the most successful independent education recruitment companies in London. Throughout our time we have filled over 400,000 bookings, successfully placed almost 5000 educators into roles and worked with over 1,140 schools. We solely focus on London, attracting and retaining quality staff so that we can make a real difference to pupils in our partner schools. We proactively recruit for all school-based positions, prioritising staff with education-based experience, from leadership to qualified teachers and all types of school support staff.
Here at Vision Teaching we work with hundreds of schools all over London, who rely on us to help cover their recruitment needs, we believe in matching the right educator, to the right school, so they can make a difference to the lives of pupils and ultimately raise attainment.
As a result of great start to the year, we are working with 200 partner schools and have hundreds of live vacancies! If you’re looking to get more out of your future, we think you’ll love life with Vision Teaching. We recruit high calibre people with the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet the demands of our partner schools. So get in touch today and find out how we can help you!
Job Reference: MF9454_1644389183
Salary: £70 - £90 per day
Salary From: £70
Salary To: £90
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: Clapham, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Primary, Teaching Assistant, Primary Support, ASD, Autism, SEMH, PMLD, Behaviour Support, Behaviour Management