- SEN Lecturer – PMLD
- SEN College based in North London – Haringey
- September 2022
- £160-£210 daily rate, depending on experience
*** SEN PMLD Teacher
*** Experience teaching students with PMLD is preferred
Are you currently an SEN Teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Vision Teaching is working with SEN College in the London Borough of Haringey, who are seeking strong SEN teachers to join their team. The schools in question cater for students with PMLD
SEN Teacher – The College
SEN College is based in Haringey which offer training and support to progress your CPD. The SEN school caters for students with PMLD.
SEN Teacher – The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS
- Experience teaching students with PMLD
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
- Aware of safeguarding procedures
- Build a rapport with the students in the class
- Reliable and punctual
- Calm demeanour and patient
- The SEN teacher will have great confidence in working with students who are verbal and nonverbal
SEN Teacher – The position
- You will be required to teach a class of 6-8 students that all have PMLD and some also have other needs.
- You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each student needs as each student will work and progress differently.
- In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants.
- The SEN teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attain great empathy.
The school can offer you:
- Generous opportunities for CPD
- Fully committed and supportive colleagues
- A calm, welcoming culture and positive environment to work in
- An environment where you can grow and develop
- Fantastic children to work with
- Experience working with children or young people who have SEND
- Experience in an SEN school
- Enthusiastic, resilient, and positive approach
- Must have legal right to work in the UK
Why Vision Teaching?
- Wide range of roles and progression opportunities
- Flexible registration procedures
- Market-leading pay rates – paid to scale
- Your needs are prioritised
- Recommend a friend to Vision Teaching and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £250.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in education and want to make difference, we want to hear from you!
Job Reference: SB7739_1654850720
Salary: £160 - £200 per day + Pay to Scale
Salary From: £160
Salary To: £200
Job Industries: SEND
Job Locations: Haringey, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: SEND Teacher, PMLD Teacher, SEN Teacher, Special Needs Teacher, SLD, PMLD, Profound multiple learning difficulties, SEN, SEND