- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
We are looking for several supply teachers looking for on-going work in Barking & Dagenham. If you have Teaching experience, then this role is for you.
* You will be responsible for leading lessons with work pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out by students
* To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work
* De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way
* Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient
* QTS qualified or equivalent
* A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people
* Excellent communication skills; verbal/written and reading comprehension
* Contactable references from previous working placements
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please contact Aaron at Vision teaching today!