- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
**Supply Teaching Assistants Required for Primary Schools in West London**
Full time and part time available – flexible days
Competitive rates of pay
FREE DBS checks
TEAM TEACH Training provider
Short term and long term roles available
Schools in Hillingdon, Harrow, Hounslow, Ealing, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster, Slough
About the role: We are looking to increase the pool of supply Teaching Assistants to keep up with the demand that we have from local Primary schools in West London for supply staff.
If you’re a creative and fun-loving supply teaching assistant looking to provide long- or short-term supply work in West London, get in touch as we’d love to hear from you.
Teaching assistants’ duties can include:
* Working with small groups of pupils
* Providing intervention support
* 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
The ideal applicant will have:
* Some experience working with children in a school environment
* A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
* Lots of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
Benefits of becoming a supply Teaching Assistant:
* Full-time and part-time positions available
* Develop your knowledge of the national curriculum
* Ideal post for graduates looking to move into a career in teaching
This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.