Vision Teaching are currently working with a school based in Southwark are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP.
The successful candidate will be working 1:1 with a Reception pupil with an EHC plan. The job is Monday – Wednesday and has the potential to be full time.
ESSENTIAL criteria (the candidate MUST have)
- evidence of experience, skills & knowledge of working with SEN pupils with EHC Plans.
- evidence of knowledge & experience of children with complex Speech and Language needs.
- evidence of delivering Speech and Language interventions.
- good working knowledge of pupils with social communication difficulties.
- good behaviour management skills.
- experience & ability to plan/deliver suitable learning activities.
- calm and patient.
- able to use own initiative & be resourceful.
- be able to work as part of a team.
- be an effective communicator.
Job Reference: ta/j/south_1631862757
Salary: £70 - £95 per day
Salary From: £70
Salary To: £95
Job Industries: Primary Support
Job Locations: Southwark, London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Teaching Assistant, Learning support assistant