- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
– Primary Teacher – Year 3 Teacher needed
– PAY – MPS – 1-6
– January start – full time role
– OUTSTANDING- Ofsted rated
– Primary School based in Kilburn, Brent
Vision Teaching are working a with a fab two form entry Primary School, Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING, based in Kilburn. They are looking for a suitably experienced Primary Teacher to teach a well behaved Year 3 class from January.
The school has excellent facilities, a warm and friendly atmosphere, and is committed to providing a quality education for all pupils. They offer a broad and balanced curriculum which enables all pupils to reach their potential.
The successful candidate must;
* Have an outstanding understanding of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum.
* Have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
* Proven track record teaching Year 3
* Show superb communication skills.
* Maintain positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues to achieve the best results possible.
* Show dedication and maintain a can do’ attitude and want to reach goals.
What’s in it for you?
* Work within a helpful team with great career prospects – possibility to go permanent for strong candidates
* Warm and friendly Senior Leadership Team that values your progress and well-being
Working in an Ofsted rated Outstanding School which is very well led and organised