- Why Vision?
- CPD & Resources
- Blog & Insights
- About us
– Primary Teacher – Year 5 Teacher needed
– PAY – MPS – 1-6
– January start – full time role to July 2022
– OUTSTANDING – Ofsted rated
– Primary School based in Hillingdon
– Parking on site
Vision Teaching are working a with a fab three form entry Primary School, based in Hillingdon. They are looking for a suitably experienced Primary Teacher to teach a lovely Year 5 class from January.
The school has excellent facilities, a warm and friendly atmosphere, and is committed to providing a quality education for all pupils. They offer a broad and balanced curriculum which enables all pupils to reach their potential.
The successful candidate must;
* Have an outstanding understanding of the KS2 Curriculum.
* Have a teaching qualification suitable for primary education.
* Proven track record teaching KS2
What’s in it for you?
* Work within a helpful team with great career prospects – possibility to go permanent for strong candidates
* Warm and friendly Senior Leadership Team that values your progress and well-being
Working in a school which is very well led and organised